Gobble, gobble it’s time for a Thanksgiving treat! These festive Turkey Treat Cups not only give the kids a fun treat to enjoy while your putting the finishing touches on dinner, but they can be a fun craft activity too.
To me one of the best parts of Thanksgiving is the kids table. That’s where all the fun is at, don’t you agree? Set out all the supplies at the kids table and let them create their own turkey and then fill them with popcorn for a simple treat. You can make these treat cups with just a few craft supplies.
Orange Ice Cream Cups (Target Dollar Spot)
Paper Feathers – Free Download from Whimsically Detailed
Glue or Glue Dots
- Print and cut out the feathers (download here)
- Cut out a triangle nose from the orange foam
- Use the red felt to cut out a wattle
- Add the google eyes and the rest of the turkey face
- Glue the feathers to the back of the treat cup
- Fill with popcorn or other tasty treats
Keeping the kids entertained this Thanksgiving should be a breeze with these adorable Turkey Treat Cups. But, if you still need some inspiration for creating the perfect kids table make sure you stop by and check out our “Whoo’s Thankful Kids Thanksgiving Table Setting.”