Is everyone excited for Spring and the upcoming holiday? Even if you’re still waiting for the snow to melt in your neck of the woods, you’ll love these Spring and Easter crafts, at all levels of difficulty, that will help you make the start of the Spring season really special.
Scroll through to see great ideas from my favorite blogs, websites and, of course, Pinterest! Some crafts take less than an hour, others may take the afternoon, but I bet all would be fun to try with your little ones! Tip – Be sure to smock up before you get out the dye. The last thing you want is an unintentionally tye-dyed t-shirt.
1. Vibrant Dies by Design Mom
2. Natural Easter Eggs by Reading My Tea Leaves
3. Sharpie Eggs by Mom.me
4. Mr. Egg Man by iVillage.com
5. Easter Egg Terrariums by The House That Lars Built
6. Golden Marbled Easter Eggs by SheKnows.com
7. Ukrainian Easter Eggs by The Alison Show
8. Glittered Easter Eggs by Martha Stewart
9. Origami Easter Bunnies by Oh So Very Pretty
10. Bunny Cupcake Toppers by Oh Happy Day!
Do you have a favorite Spring or Easter craft? Share your ideas in the comments section below!