We were thrilled when Smart Green Tips reached out to us for a review of our school labels. We’ve provided some of our favorite portions of the review, including the disclaimer. For the entire review please visit, http://www.smartgreentips.com/.
Disclaimer: I received a sample pack of labels from Name Bubbles so that I might review their product. Like the Planet Box, I was so impressed with the product that I have ordered more labels at my own expense. I have no relationship with the Name Bubbles Company and receive no benefit or payment from them for writing a favorable review. I genuinely like their product.
I’ve purchased from other label companies before, but just a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon Name Bubbles. I’m hooked.
Here’s What I Like:
- Eco-Friendly Ink. This is probably at the top of the list for me. Name Bubbles is the only label company I’ve found to use environmentally-friendly ink, a feature I like.
- Fast Turn-Around. Name Bubbles are made in the United States, unlike some of the other leading companies. I received my first order within days, not the weeks it took when I ordered elsewhere.
- Cute Designs. There are 16 cute icons to choose from and a host of bright and fun colors. My girls really enjoyed picking out their own.
- They Work. Name Bubbles really do stick. They have water-proof labels that last through drink condensation and the dishwasher. They also make labels for clothing that don’t have to be ironed on. This is a huge bonus for me.
- Variety. Name Bubbles come in a variety of sizes and are made for a variety of uses: waterproof, water-resistant, clothing labels, shoe labels, etc.
- Good (Paperless) Fundraising Option.If you are involved with fundraising at your child’s school, Name Bubbles has a great program. Participating schools receive 15% of purchases made through their online campaign. Name Bubbles provides a banner for the school or PTO to place on their website and as long as someone clicks on the banner and purchases within 90 days, the school will receive 15% of the total. This also works for email campaigns as well.
– Michelle Brandriss