School is almost out and it’s time to POP into Summer! Our Beat the Heat Summer Popsicle Kit is a cool gift idea for teachers, friends and neighbors. With those hot temperatures soaring why not beat the heat and turn an ordinary summer into an extraordinary one with this DIY popsicle kit!
To beat the heat this summer you’ll need a bucket full of popsicle supplies and of course someone fun to share it with. Here is what you’ll need to make your own Popsicle Kit, oh and here’s a helpful hint, most of these supplies can be found at the dollar store.
- Box of Popsicles
- Popsicle mold
- Kool-aid packets
- Fruit for your favorite popsicle recipe
- Washi tape popsicle sticks
- Popsicle shaped bubbles
- Fill the bottom of your bucket with shredded filler.
- Make DIY washi tape popsicle sticks, put them in a clear cellphone bag and added a “summer fun” tag so your friends can make their own festive popsicles.
- Arrange your popsicles in the bucket.
- Print and attach the free popsicle printables from Dimpleprints to complete your Popsicle Kit.
- Deliver your popsicle kit to teachers, neighbors or friends so they can beat the heat and enjoy an EXTRAORDINARY summer!
Popsicles are such a quintessential summer treat and your friends are sure to love celebrating summer with this creative Popsicle Kit! Visit Giggles Galore for more popsicle inspired ideas, like our Popsicle Party at the pool or 15 homemade popsicle recipes that will help keep you cool all summer long!